A reservation request is needed for calls with increased and guaranteed capacity above an audio conference room’s standard participant limit. To accommodate a request for increased capacity, I understand MeetingOne is reserving ports for me and agree to the following:
- A minimum of one business day notification is required for requests up to 500 participants.
- A minimum of three business days notification is required for requests above 500 participants.
- The capacity of the audio conference room indicated will be increased to the requested capacity for the duration of the reserved call.
- I agree to and will be charged the higher of the following, plus any reserved event facilitation fees:
- The per minute / per participant rate for the actual length of the call
- 80% of the per minute / per participant rate for the scheduled call length for all reserved ports
- International charges, Canadian included, are billed in addition to actual or 80% reserved ports
- A minimum of one business day from call start cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged for the reservation. Cancellation requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For example, a call scheduled for 3:00 pm ET on Wednesday would need to be cancelled no later than 3:00 pm ET on the preceding Tuesday to avoid being charged. If cancellation is received less than one business day prior to the reserved call, I will be charged as outlined above.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account number, password, conference room numbers, and any personal identification numbers that Provider may assign to you. You are also responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you. You must promptly inform Provider of the loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of your account password, conference room numbers, and/or any personal identification numbers. Until you notify Provider of such a breach of security, you shall be solely liable for any unauthorized use of the Service under your account.